Bacon, Black Pudding and Goats Cheese Pizza
- 1 ready prepared pizza base
- 1 tablesp. passata – sieved tomato, or 2-3 sliced tomatoes
- 2-3 slices streaky Bacon, diced and cooked
- 2-3 slices of black pudding, cooked and crumbled
- 50g goats' cheese, cut into small pieces
- A few sprigs of thyme
Set oven to the maximum. Spread the tomato mixture or sliced tomatoes over the base. Sprinkle on the bacon and black pudding, then the cheese and thyme. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp and the cheese has melted.
Cut into slices and serve with a green salad.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving