Designed to celebrate success, Bord Bia's Food & Drink Awards showcases excellence in our industry.
The Awards provide an unprecedented opportunity for Irish Food and Drink businesses to showcase their achievements and win a coveted award.
There are eight award categories to enter:
- Branding Award
- Consumer Insight Award
- Digital Marketing Award
- Entrepreneurial Award
- Export Award
- Innovation Award
- Success at Home Award
- Sustainability Award
- Companies must be in business for a minimum of two fiscal years, with a minimum turnover of €100,000.
- The Awards are open to companies that produce and market products and to those who operate directly from the Republic of Ireland. Products that have been imported or rebranded and repackaged are not eligible to enter the Bord Bia Awards.
- Entrants must be either verified members of Origin Green or have submitted a plan to become a member of Origin Green.
- Where a Bord Bia Quality Assurance Scheme exists (Bacon, Beef, Chicken, Duck, Eggs, Fruit, Lamb, Pork, Turkey
and Vegetables) for the core product, it must be Quality Assured.
- Companies may enter multiple categories, but each entry must be tailored to meet the criteria for the specific category. Bord Bia reserves the right to re-assign an entry to another category if deemed more appropriate.
- Applications containing inadequate financial details will not be accepted.
- There will be four entries per category shortlisted.
- As part of the judging process, shortlisted companies will be required to make a presentation to the judges on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd September 2015.
- All information is treated as highly confidential. Applications will only be viewed by the judging committee and Bord Bia Awards team.
- Shortlisted companies will be given the opportunity to review information in their profile before it is issued to media.
- The judges’ decisions are final. The judging panel or Bord Bia will not enter into correspondence about why an entry has not been
shortlisted or selected as a winner.
Closing date for entries is Friday, 24th July 2015 at 5pm.