MSc. in Insight & Innovation (Food)
Our vision for this programme is to forge the next generation of world-class innovators to join the food, horticultural and beverage sectors who will use their creativity, talent and skill to drive sustainable, scalable, profitable and insight-led growth for their host companies and for their industry.
We are delighted to announce the second running of this exciting programme in association with Dublin City University, which is designed to support and promote consumer-focussed innovation in the Irish Food and Drink Sector, based on the principles of Design Thinking & Insight Led Thinking.
This is an 18 month programme, running from September 2020.
Who is the Programme for?
The MSc Innovation & Insight is ideal for anyone aspiring to be an effective innovator in the agri-food industry. It directly prepares graduates for roles in innovation leadership, with both the technical and entrepreneurial skill sets required.
An ideal candidate will hold:
- An Honours undergraduate degree or extensive and relevant experience
- A minimum of 3 years work experience ideally in the food, beverage or innovation sector
- Eligibility to work and study in Ireland
- A demonstrable passion for innovation and creativity and an ambition to develop a career in insight-led innovation and commercialisation
- A clear desire to establish a lifelong career in Food, Beverage of Horticulture sectors
- Willingness to commit to a full-time 18 month programme
Applications for the 2020 intake of this programme are now closed
Successful admission to this programme is on the basis of a competitive selection process. Shortlisted candidates must be available to attend DCU Business School for interview during the week of June 15th 2020. Please note that candidates will be selected by a panel composed of Bord Bia representatives along with DCU Business School and accordingly, your application with the those involved in the selection process.
Number of places on the programme
Up to 15 places
To find out more about the programme and what it offers, you can visit Dublin City University website or watch the video below!