Be Informed: By attending our bespoke brand building workshops tailored to Irish food and drink brand owners.
Be Inspired: By world class speakers at the quarterly Brand Forum events which include food & drink case study presentations, coupled with in-depth question & answer sessions with the brand owners.
Connect: Network with over 200 Irish food and drink companies.
2019 Membership entitles participants to partake in the following*:
- 30th January: Video Optimisation, maximising distribution for your brand assets
- 26th March: Tone and Copywriting for Brand Building
- 10th April: Brand Health check debrief – How to interpret
your Brand Health check report Register Now
- 30thApril: Influencer Marketing
- 22ndMay: Instagram Workshop
- 20th June: Exploiting the Power of Packaging
- 23rd October: Food Photography on a Smartphone
13th February: Embrace the Physical
- 13th March: Business Transformation
8th May: Get Personal
18th September: Marketing to Children
November TBC: Building brands in Asia.
Recipe Video Service:
The Brand Forum will partner with 15 Brand Forum members to produce recipe videos to the highest production standards. A range of formats will be provided for the various social platforms, plus a range of images / stock shots from the shoot are provided to all participants. The service also includes a workshop dedicated to participants on search optimisation for the recipe videos. The cost of participation is €850+VAT. The recipe video service will be running 26th, 27th and 28th June 2019.
Brand Health Check:
This large scale on-line survey of grocery shoppers, across an extensive range of categories, is designed to collect and analyse important information to help brand owners in the following areas: Brand Awareness, Brand Consideration, Brand Experience, Brand Equity, Brand Commitment, Future Brand Potential and an overall metric of Brand Health. The study is based on a sample size of 500 and respondents are nationally represented and quota controlled. The Health Check goes in to field week 4 January & week 1 February. Cost €850 & VAT.
Brand Forum Membership: entitles all company representatives to attend the quarterly events and workshops free of charge. In addition each company is entitled to one free place at the Annual Food Industry Awards Dinner. Cost of Membership 2019 is based on company turnover:
- Less than €2.5m - annual membership is €250 plus VAT Join Now
- Between €2.5m and €20m - annual membership is €650 plus VAT Join Now
- More than €20m - annual membership is €950 plus VAT Join Now
For any queries relating to the Brand Forum, email: email@example.com or telephone 01 668 5155