Bord Bia’s Brand Forum is offering their members an opportunity to partake in the Brand Health Check for 2017. Now in its sixth year, this large scale on-line survey of grocery shoppers, across an extensive range of categories, is designed to collect and analyse important information to help brand owners in the following areas:
- Brand Consideration
- Brand Commitment
- Brand Experience
- Brand Equity Future
- Brand Potential
An overall metric of Brand Health
- The study will be based on a sample size of 500 and respondents will be nationally represented and quota controlled.
- Participants in the Brand Health Check can nominate five competitor "benchmark" brands; which can be used to compare the data.
- Another feature of the research will be that participating brands can incorporate two customised questions applicable to their brands.
- Participants receive a bespoke report identifying issues and opportunities for your brands in their respective categories.
- Places will be offered Friday 16th December ’16.
- Final data submissions will be accepted up until Tuesday 10th January 2017.
- The survey will go into field the week commencing 19th January and research results will be available week commencing 27th March 2017.
- A debrief workshop on 'How to interpret the Health Check' will take place week commencing 30th March, to allow participants to make the most of the research findings. Individual debriefs will also be available on request./li>
The cost of participating is €600 +VAT per brand. (Subject to availability). Please note Brand Forum membership is a prerequisite to participate in this survey.
For further information on Bord Bia’s Brand Health Check, please contact: or Alan.Walsh@BordBia.ie or Niamh.MacHale@bordbia.ie.