Exporting or interested in exporting to the U.S. Grocery Channel?
Bord Bia are hosting a morning seminar titled ‘Building Knowledge and Winning Growth in the US Grocery Market’. Along with presentations from Bord Bia’s New York office and Consumer and Markets Insights, our featured speaker is Elsa Underwood, Global Buyer for H-E-B.
H-E-B have recently been rated the USA's No. 1 Retailer in Dunnhumby’s 2020 Retailer Preference Index and account for sales in excess of $28 billion. Carol Lynch, Partner with BDO will also provide an overview of the current U.S. tariff regime and implications for Irish exporters.
This half-day workshop takes place on the 19th February from 9.30am – 1.00pm and focuses on key steps in both preparing your RTM strategy for export to the U.S. and how to succeed with key partners in the US grocery supply chain. The workshop will address the following areas:
- Build your knowledge of the U.S. grocery market and retail landscape
- Key steps in exporting to the U.S. and RTM considerations
- Key Account Management – Managing Broker and Distributor Relationships
- Understand the current U.S. tariff regime - Carol Lynch, Partner BDO
- How to grow your business with a Major U.S. Retail Account - Elsa Underwood, HEB
This workshop is expected to fill up fast so please book early to save disappointment