Webinar on Supports for Local, Small and Micro Food Businesses/Producers
A webinar will take place on Wednesday 12 October 2022 and will provide information about support for local food businesses/producers. The webinar has been organised by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine with Bord Bia and other State organisations involved in providing supports to local food businesses.
The webinar will include a presentation on a report commissioned by Bord Bia which examined support arrangements in Ireland and how other countries have been successful in developing premium markets for family farm produce.
This event will be of interest to
- State agencies involved in providing supports for local food producers/ businesses
- Farmers wishing to set up farm food businesses
- Local, small, micro food and beverage producing businesses
The webinar will include an overview of the following topics:
- Bord Bia research on supporting the development of Local and Farm Produce – Overview of Arrangements (other countries and Ireland)
- Presentations from a number of State Agencies on supports for local food businesses/producers