International Graduate Programme
The International Graduate Programme offers recently graduated students a Masters in Global Business Practice from UCD Michael Smurfit, while also placing graduates on paid work placements with Bord Bia's network of overseas offices.
The programme offers invaluable market experience to graduates, which can act as a foundation for a successful career in the food sector. The programmes combine on-the-job experiential learning, with a fully funded monthly bursary, and academic study leading to a UCD Smurfit Business School accredited Masters Qualification. All fully paid for you.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for recent graduates looking to pursue an exciting career in the international food, drink and agribusiness sector. We recruit from all course backgrounds.
- Graduates with a minimum of a 2.2 undergraduate degree
- Placement with a Bord Bia office in Dublin or overseas
- Academic block release in Dublin
- Internationally-recognised Masters from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School – MSc Global Business Practice (Bord Bia)
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from all disciplines.
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Some placements require fluency in a second language
Number of places on the programme
Up to 35 places
Connect with Bord Bia
Follow us on
The interview process will involve psychometric testing, a panel interview and presentation at assessment center. We will be running assessment centers in early 2021. Applications are now open until January 29th 2021 - apply today by clicking the link below.
The places you’ll go – At Bord Bia we believe in nurturing the next generation of talent while experiencing the vastness of the world at large. All this while gaining a Masters's qualification in International Business studies from UCD Smurfit Business School. If this is of interest to you, Bord Bia is hosting a webinar on Tuesday, October 27th from 12 pm to 1 pm. This webinar will include a presentation from the Bord Bia Talent Academy Manager along with a Q&A session with four of our current graduates. Be sure to join if you’d like to hear the inside scoop on what it’s like to be an International Graduate