International Graduate Programme
The International Graduate Programme offers students a Masters in Global Business Practice from UCD Michael Smurfit, while also placing graduates on paid work placements with Bord Bia's network of overseas offices.
The programme offers invaluable market experience to graduates, which can act as a foundation for a successful career in the food sector. The programmes combine on-the-job experiential learning and academic study leading to a UCD Smurfit Business School accredited Masters Qualification.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is designed for recent graduates looking to pursue an exciting career in the international food, drink and agribusiness sector.
- Graduates with a minimum of a 2.2 undergraduate degree
- Placement with a Bord Bia office in Dublin or overseas
- Academic block release in Dublin
- Internationally-recognised Masters from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School – MSc Global Business Practice (Bord Bia)
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from all graduates
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Some placements require fluency in a second language
Number of places on the programme
Up to 35 places
Recruitment for our next intake of students will begin in Spring 2020, with assessment centers run at the end of 2020. Students are due to begin onboarding in the summer of 2021. Register your interest today at email@example.com