Launching Brand Health Check 2023
The Brand Forum is offering brand owners the opportunity to partake in a Brand Health Check. This is a large scale on-line survey of grocery shoppers, designed to collect and analyse information to help brand owners understand: Brand Awareness, Brand Consideration, Brand Experience, Brand Equity, Brand Commitment and Future Brand Potential.
- The study is based on a sample size of 500 nationally represented respondents, which is quota controlled.
- Participants in the Brand Health Check can nominate five competitor "benchmark" brands; which can be used to compare the data.
- Participating brands can include two elective statements and incorporate one bespoke question applicable to their brand.
- Output includes a bespoke report identifying issues and opportunities for your brand in its respective category, plus and an overall metric of Brand Health
- 15th December ’22: Sign up
- 9th January ’23: Final data submissions.
- 23rd January ’23: Survey goes into field.
- 27th March: Research results available.
- 5th April: Workshop on 'How to interpret the Health Check'
- 12th - 26th April 2023: 1 on 1 company debriefs.
Cost: €950 +VAT per brand, plus Brand Forum membership. (There is no discount for multiple brands from the one company).
For further information please contact: Maria.Burke@BordBia.ie or Niamh.MacHale@bordbia.ie