Hit enter to search or ESC to close

Schram Plants Ltd

 

Company Name: Schram Plants Ltd
Company Address: Royal Oak, Moyvalley, Co. Kildare
Primary Contact: Flip Schram
Tel No: 00 353 46 9551008
Fax No: 00 353 46 9551113
Email: info@schram.ie
Secondary Contact: Tim Schram
Website Address: www.schram.ie

Company Profile:

The Nursery was established in 1987 out of the need for a demand in perennials. The nursery now covers 12 acres with almost half under cover and employs 22 staff.Most plants are propagated on site and grown on from plug stage into finished plants. Pot sizes range from 7cm to 7.5 Ltr. With 1.2 million plants sold yearly, 90% of production is to the Garden Centre trade throughout Ireland and the remaining 10% ending up with the landscape trade and Local Authorities.
Plants are delivered by own transport with few exceptions. Plants are presented with our own labels and P.O.S. material.

Products Produced:

  • Herbaceous Perennials
  • Alpines
  • Herbs
  • Ferns
  • Grasses

Product Range New for 2012:

  • New Origin Ireland Logo Labels

Unique Products or Services:

Branding under "Schram" and "Nice & Easy"

New Introductions for 2012:

Complete Gardening Solutions

 

Awards:

Bord Bia – Best local plant supplier 2007/2008, 2008/2009, 2009/2010
Bord Bia – Environmental Practice Award 2009/2010
Bord Bia – Customer Service & Marketing Award 2010/2011
Bord Bia – Best Facilities Management Award 2010/2011
Bord Bia – Best Production Processes Award 2009/2010