If you are a true first timer, but willing to give it a go, there are lots of jobs you might consider, but even tidying up the garden can immediately make it look better.
- Cut the grass and trim the edges for instant impact.
- If you have flower beds, you can remove dead and dry leaves which will instantly make your flower beds look much better.
- You might even consider setting up a compost bin for garden waste and vegetable peelings.
Tools you'll need
- Garden Rake
- An edging tool or a garden Spade – great to create a neat edge
- Electric hedge trimmer or a pair of garden shears to tidy up hedges.
How to make your own Compost Bin?
Want to know how to make a compost bin for your garden? Learn more at GroMór's website here