“Lead the way, the world is waiting. For those that are unafraid of change, the adventurer and the ambitious. For those that are ready to step away from a desk and dive head first into any project they can get their hands on, wherever that project may lead them"
We’re offering YOU a career-changing opportunity. We’re looking to foster the next generation of talent in the Irish food and drink industry. As part of Bord Bia’s Talent Academy – The Marketing Fellowship offers a fully-funded Master's qualification and unique, extensive overseas experience in the areas of: sales, brand & digital marketing, consumer insights, entrepreneurship and leadership. In addition, you receive a tax-free monthly bursary.
The Programme Structure
Working alongside Irish Food & Drink clients you will represent the industry in a wide range of market development activities. This 18-month programme is a combination of real-world and academic learning, blending block release modules and continuous project work.
On placement, you will work for 2 or 3 of Bord Bia’s Irish Food, Drink and Horticulture clients.
Some of the key ‘In-Market’ responsibilities include:
- Delivering results for clients on specific in-market business development assignments, in line with defined project objectives and target outcomes
- Developing sector/product/market intelligence for the benefit of clients, for Bord Bia and the sector/market in which they operate
- Acting as an Ambassador for Bord Bia & the Irish Food Industry through effective performance as a Fellow
All Marketing Fellows will receive:
- Fully funded Master’s in International Marketing Practice with lecturers from Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and of course UCD Smurfit School
- 18 Month placement in diverse locations like: New York, London, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Dusseldorf, Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo, to name but a few
- Competitive tax free bursary
- Annual Leave and Christmas holidays
- Extensive training in the areas of: Consumer Insights, Sustainability Brand Marketing, Digital Innovation and Leadership
- Professional and Career Development
- Membership of the Bord Bia Alumni network
- Paid business expenses
Who is this programme for?
We’re looking for someone that leads the way, that isn’t afraid of a challenge. Applicants should have:
- A strong passion for pursuing a career in the Food & Drink industry.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
- The ability to quickly establish effective internal and external working relationships with key people across different services/functions.
- Strong commercial acumen - the ability to identify opportunities and to follow these through to completion by working with others and discovering the best way to achieve results.
- Project management skills – the ability to schedule and manage time and resources; maintaining a project management plan for communication and review at all times.
Connect with Bord Bia
Follow us on