Bord Bia’s MSc Marketing Fellowship attracts experienced and top-performing graduates capable of growing our client’s business in overseas markets.
This programme combines experiential work experience in international markets, on a paid bursary, while also gaining an International Marketing Masters from UCD Michael Smurfit Business School. All fully paid for.
18 month Programme
Who is the programme for?
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
- The ability to quickly establish effective internal and external working relationships with key people across different services/functions.
- Strong commercial acumen - the ability to identify opportunities and to follow these through to completion by working with others and discovering the best way to achieve results.
- Project management skills – the ability to schedule and manage time and resources; maintaining a project management plan for communication and review at all times;
- A strong passion for pursuing a career in the Food & Drink industry.
- Overseas assignments on behalf of Irish food, drink and horticulture companies
- Academic block release and professional skills training in Ireland
- Internationally-recognised Masters with UCD Smurfit Business School - MSc International Marketing Practice
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from graduates with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience, from all disciplines/roles
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Fluency in a second language is desirable but not essential
Placement of participants will be selected from Bord Bia locations which may include Dublin, New York, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Düsseldorf, Stockholm and Warsaw. A sample of locations are shown and are subject to confirmation.
Number of places on the programme
Up to 35 places
Recruitment for our next intake of students will begin in Spring 2020. Register your interest today at firstname.lastname@example.org