MSc. Supply Chain & Procurement
Our research commissioned post the Brexit announcement highlighted supply chain as a key area of venerability for the Irish Food & Drink sector. In response to this Bord Bia launched our Supply Chain & Procurement programme in partnership with UCD Michael Smurfit Business School.
This programme sees graduates placed in International retail or foodservice companies, in markets such as the UK, France and the US to name but a few. Graduates receive a Masters in Supply Chain & Account Management.
Who is the Programme for?
- Have a min. of 3 years’ professional experience, ideally including a role(s) in: supply chain, commercial, retail management, business development/ sales; client management; marketing; key account management; project management; communications; consultancy; or similar;
- Hold a primary degree with a 2.1 honours result from a recognised/ relevant third-level institution;
- Be committed to relocating overseas for approximately 15 months;
- Be committed to a career in the food industry.
- Have fluency in a second language (not an absolute requirement).
Number of places on the programme
Up to 10 places
Recruitment for our next intake of students will begin in Spring 2020. Register your interest today at firstname.lastname@example.org