1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C/gas mark 6.
2. Cover a large, rimmed baking tray with tin foil. Spread the sprouts out on the tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
3. Place in the oven on the top rack and roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, lemon juice, sriracha, and garlic in a saucepan. Reduce over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until thickened.
5. When the sprouts are ready, remove them from the oven. Place them in a bowl with half of the sauce and the sesame seeds and toss to coat. Add more sauce as desired. Scatter with chopped fresh coriander and serve.