New Bord Bia Brexit Supports
Bord Bia is delighted to share a suite of new supports to assist you and your business to successfully continue trading with Great Britain.
Firstly, the latest edition of the Brexit Action Plan can be found here. As a reminder, Bord Bia’s Brexit Action Plan is a one-stop shop for up to date information on trading with the UK, and all the supports available from Bord Bia, the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and other government agencies.
We are currently in the process of launching a new series of Brexit videos to bring you the latest updates on trading with the UK and the implications for your business. Topics include Understanding what Brexit means for your business; Understanding importing post-Brexit; Incoterms – who does what in the supply chain and Classifying your products with Commodity Codes. New content will be uploaded over the coming weeks, stay tuned on www.bordbia.ie/brexit.
For companies with niche or technical concerns that cannot be easily addressed through any of the readily available supports, please contact your Bord Bia sector manager or email email@example.com to discuss additional support requirements.
Finally, in terms of upcoming webinars and events, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- August 18th: DAFM (IRE): Composite products from the EU. Register here.
- August 18th: HRMC (UK): Importing - steps you need to take before making your supplementary declaration. Register here.
- August 19th: Trader responsibilities when using an intermediary. Register here.
- August 23rd & 24th: How to register for the Import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS). Register here.
- August 25th & 26th: DEFRA (UK): How to register for the Import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS). Register here.
- August 25th: Revision: (GB) Fresh Meat of domestic solipeds EQU from the EU. Register here
- August 26th: Revision: Training will also be provided here on any EHC that was not functioning correctly on TRACES. Register here.
- From August 25th – September 30th: How to raise an importer notification using Import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS). Book your place here.