Covid Response Marketing Support Package
In response to Covid – 19 Bord Bia widened its marketing grants schemes in response to difficulties companies are facing with the introduction of its COVID Response Marketing Support Package .
The application process for this grant is now closed. The applications have been reviewed and almost 250 grants have been awarded to client companies to the value of over €2million.
Successful companies have been notified and information on next steps has been shared with them.
Companies with turnover in excess of €3.5m are obliged to be participating in the Origin Green Programme and be up to date with annual reviews.
The scheme supports 70% of eligible expenditure, up to a maximum specified approved amount. This covers activities carried out from the date of your application until the end of December 2020.
- Website design
- Development of E-Sales/Marketing and On-Line activities
- Purchase of published reports and market information
- Marketing consultancy costs
- Design and origination of POS material
- Design of packaging, labels and brochures
- Quality Consultancy
- Quality Training and Audit Costs
- Nutritional analysis
- Market research visit
- Participation at trade fairs and exhibitions and related costs
- In store tastings